Keen to get help out?
Our Club is run by a small but dedicated group of volunteers who will always welcome an extra pair of hands.
Whether you have some expertise that could assist or if you only have 30 minutes each week but would like to give something back to your community and Club we would love to hear from you.
In return we will make sure:
- You are welcomed and appreciated
- You know the time commitment up front
- Have a variety of options where you assistance will be valued included
- Your time is well spent by communicating regularly and keeping you informed
- The role is interesting and truly helps out those in our community
- There are opportunities to do something different and develop new skills
- Provide you the autonomy you need to make it work for you
- We get to know you and include you in social events – its not all about work!
Please contact our Club President for information or to discuss how we can get you more involved.