Child Safety and Protection
Colonel Light Gardens Football Club junior coaches, committee and supporting parents are committed to providing the best possible junior football experience. We are a family orientated club interested in enhancing the social and physical wellbeing of children in the greater Colonel Light Gardens area. Our approach and guiding principles are best described as –
- To provide the best possible sporting experience so as to encourage lifelong participation in sport.
- To provide a supportive environment for enjoyable participation through the development of skills and good sporting behaviour.
- To provide the safest possible environment for the conduct of Junior sport.
- To provide equal opportunities for young females and males to participate in sport.
- To provide equal opportunities for young people with special needs to participate in sport.
- To encourage and actively cater for talented young sports people.
CLGFC Junior Program Child Safety Guidelines